Cinnamon Honey-Butter Chicken
Downey’s Cinnamon Honey-Butter (room temperature)
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse trimmed chicken breasts in cold water.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Salt chicken to taste.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Top each chicken breast with Downey’s Cinnamon Honey-Butter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until the thickest part of the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add seasoning to taste; a dusting of cayenne pepper gives this recipe a kick.
Serving suggestion: Cinnamon Honey-Butter chicken on a bed of couscous
Slice chicken and place on a bed of couscous. Serve with steamed broccoli.
Back to recipes main page