with Downey's Honey-Butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons Downey’s Original Honey-Butter
1½ cup milk
1 tablespoon melted butter (plus more for the pan)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup blueberries
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- Beat together egg, Honey-Butter, milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat pan, skillet, or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with melted butter so the pancakes do not stick.
- Use ¼ cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form and edges of pancake begin to dry.
- Turn pancake. Cook until golden.
Back to recipes main page